– Price on Application
– Modern Office Investment Opportunity
– Let to CGN Europe Energy Ltd., on a 10-year FRI lease from August 2018, at a passing rent of
73,500 per annum, exclusive
– Office consists of 181 sqm (1,948 sqft) on a single floor plate, with 1 car space in the basement.
The unit is located on part first floor of Portview House, a modern office development in Dublin 4,
with riverside views of the Liffey.
– Tenants not affected
– The specification includes, raised access floors, recessed box fluorescent tube lighting, air-
conditioning (heat & cold), plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings and a staff tea
station area. There is lift access to all floors and access to communal male and female toilets.
Portview House is located in the much sought-after South Docklands area and occupies a prime riverfront position, with views over the River Liffey. In the future there will be a bridge built which will connect the adjacent Sir John Rogerson’s Quay and York Road.
– Part First Floor – Single floor plate of 181 sqm (1,948 sqft) approx.
– 1 Basement Car Parking Spaces
– Convenient Location
– Air Conditioning
– Lift Access
– Bike Parking
– Tea Station